Series 361S and 365S cables are planned for VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) systems intended to serve motors operating at variable speed.
- Low capacitance insulation materials to limit the effects of voltage peaks.
- Double shield, made of copper braid and aluminum foil with 100% coverage, to prevent the spread of low and high frequency electrical interferences.
- Voltage rating up to 600/1000V and temperature range up to 90°C.
- Also available in three separate grounding conductors version to geometrically balance the phases and to reduce external diameters.
- UL Recognized and UL Listed versions in accordance with NFPA 70 (NEC) and NFPA 79.
Three grounding conductors version
One grounding conductor version
Download the data sheets:
> 361S Series, UL Recognized VFD Cables with 1 grounding conductor.
> 361S Series, UL Recognized VFD Cables with 3 grounding conductors.
> 365S Series, UL Listed VFD Cables with 3 grounding conductors.